Monday, July 20, 2009 at 8:34 PM |  
today...i dont even know what happen to me...all my luck is just like...goned...
well..u see..today i have 2 and a half hour break...well..so i decided to go cc to have some fun..with my friend...unfortunately...just when im getting started...on the com and everything...the stupid sohai lame shitty cyber cafe...system...just shut down like that..i was like omg!!... not only that...i not only dint play a single shit....the stupid cyber cafe...charge me rm1....its just like..im throwing my money away just like that...stupid cyber cafe...its near my college...sunway rock cafe...i was like...hell...zz....that fella dint even apologise to me..some more being rude to me.. then after that..i went back to college...everything doesnt seems to go with the flow..i gotten so blur... and i dunno what to do...i just...felt lost..
Posted by Tham Yu Ming

1 comments:

leongmp said...

lucky i didn't go.

July 20, 2009 at 9:48 PM